How To Make A Wild Flower Crown


HOW TO MAKE A WILDFLOWER CROWN
AUTHOR: KAYLEE SLATER
ART & MEDIA: MICHAEL TESORIERE
MONDAY, JULY 14TH, 2014
Real wildflower crowns have the prettiest personality about them. The process of making them had always eluded me though, until I gave it a try the other day. I would suggest checking out the lovely Kirsten Rickert's tutorial, where I drew my inspiration from.


Making it is as simple as braiding flowers together. Start with a small bunch of flowers with medium-length stems, and separate into three groups. Braid together for a few stitches, and then start adding flowers into the center. Make sure you braid over the new flowers with at least two stitches to secure them, and then continue.

Joining ends takes a little practice. Take the end stems and weave/tuck them into the start braid. Tying on another flower step over the joint is also a good security measure. 
I hope you have a lovely day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment