Raspberry Strip Danish, Tea


RASPBERRY STRIP DANISH, TEA
AUTHOR: KAYLEE SLATER
ART & MEDIA: MICHAEL TESORIERE, KAYLEE SLATER
THURSDAY, JULY 10TH, 2014
I've always loved to cook, but baking is a new concept for me. In order to get inspired (and because I love sweets), I picked up this delicious raspberry danish from the supermarket's baking section and had it with a bit of tea.



I have to say it was really good, for a prepackaged pastry. It was lacking the flakiness of a homemade pastry, as well as the tart flavoring of fresh raspberries, but there were no leftovers! I recommend it if you're having guests over, and need a little something in a pinch.


To get better at making desserts, I'm thinking of trying out a few easier sweet recipes to get me started. If you want to try to bake this raspberry danish yourself, Sally's Baking Addiction has a great recipe.

Michael Tesoriere was the great photographer who collaborated with me on this, and I would love for you to support him by checking out his Instagram.

I hope you have a lovely day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment